The Downey Association of REALTORS® recognizes the importance of protecting our members’ personal information. For that reason,
- Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles).
- Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties, affiliations with other real estate organizations and general demographic data.
- Communications tools, such as the Weekly Newsletter.
- Notify you of updates to our site.
- Notify you of relevant products and services.
- Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
- Track usage of our sites.
- Assist local and state REALTOR® associations and affiliated Institutes, Societies and Councils in membership tracking and for their use for purposes similar to those listed above.
- , but may provide you with on-line informational or marketing messages that have been approved by DAOR for the purposes described in Part 4 of this policy (below).
- , except for:
- Fellow DAOR members through roster database.
- When required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of our members or the public.
- that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card for products, dues or other services via the internet will only be used to process the transactions you request. This information will be provided to and maintained by reputable credit reporting databases, but will never be sold, shared or provided to other third parties.
- and standards which we believe are as safe as today’s technology permits. We test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible.